The Petoskey-Harbor Springs Area Community Foundation is pleased to open our office to the community and offer local nonprofits the use of our two meeting rooms. In order to make them available to as many groups as possible, the Community Foundation has established the following policies and procedures.
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel reservations at any time or amend these policies and procedures at any time. In the rare instance we need to cancel the reservation, we will notify you as soon as possible so you can make other arrangements. If your organization needs to cancel an event, please let us know prior to your reserved date so we may offer the facilities to another organization if needed.
Policies/Procedures for Use of Conference Space
1. Eligible groups: Petoskey-Harbor Springs Area Community Foundation’s conference rooms are available for use by local nonprofit organizations. Community Foundation events shall receive priority in meeting room scheduling.
2. Nature of the event: The conference rooms are primarily designed to host gatherings for meetings that will require tables and chairs. However, events that require an open space without furniture might be possible. Commercial use, fundraising events, or private parties are not permitted. Other restrictions include no smoking and no alcoholic beverages.
3. Room Capacities: The small conference room (approximately 150 sq. ft.) will accommodate up to six people around the conference table. There are two doors to this conference room that may be closed for privacy.
The large conference room (approximately 700 sq. ft.) can accommodate up to 28 people depending upon table/chair configuration. There is not a door to the large conference room, so privacy could be an issue.
We encourage organizations to contact us ahead of time to arrange a time to visit and view our facilities during normal business hours to ensure they will meet your needs.
4. Technology: The large conference room has a 70” flatscreen TV with HDMI cable. The small conference room has a whiteboard. Our office also features WiFi access.
5. Availability and frequency: In order to provide flexibility for room usage, reservation requests must be submitted at least seven days prior to a meeting date. The rooms are available during our regular business hours (please click for current hours). Organizations are eligible to use the meeting rooms up to four times per calendar year.
4. Reserving the space: To reserve the conference room, fill out the form below. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call 231-348-5820.
5. Cost: As a service to our community, it is free for nonprofits to use the conference space provided that the following responsibilities are met:
- Clean up after use.
- Wipe down tables.
- Take out trash (dumpster on site).
- Vacuum if necessary (vacuum on site).